Richard van Eck
Initials and last name: R.D. van Eck
Birth place: The Hague, Netherlands, Europe
Nationality: Dutch, Netherlands
1. Elementary School/Primary School:
– Houtrustschool, The Hague, Netherlands
2. Secondary education/Highschool:
– Haags Genootschap (1st to 3rd year),
– Johan de Witt College Graphic & Creative – silkscreen printing, printing and cutting machines (3rd to 4th year)
3. Middleclass education:
– Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam – Animation, Graphic Design, Illustration & Multimedia (1st to 4th year)
4. Higher professional education:
– High school arts Utrecht – Faculty of Art, Media & Technology (1st year only)
– Willem de Kooning – 3D/traditional Animation & Interactive Technology & Multimedia (1st to 4th year)
- Johan de Witt College Graphic & Creative – VMBO T, Graphic design and Multimedia
Specialisation: Silkscreen printing, printing and cutting machines& Multimedia
- Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam – MBO4 specialist
Specialization; Animation, Advertisement & Multimedia
- Willem de Kooning – HBO Bachelor Propedeuse Bachelor
Specialization; 3D/traditional Animation & Interactive Technology & Multimedia
0. Traveling – Asia & South America
Impression content: Mostly traveled in Indonsia & Chille. My base in Chille was Santiago. Base in Indonesia was Bali, Sanur/Denpasar.
1. Freelancer “Richyart” – Animation, Illustration, Graphic & Multimedia design
2017 – 2018
Impression content: Freelance animator, multimedia artist.
2. Twinform – Furniture maker
2017 – 2018
Impression content: Machine operator, specialized in the edge protection of furniture.
3. ToonWorkz – Animator / Illustrator
2016 – 2017
Impression content: Assisted with different projects. See at Toonworkz.nl
4. UNIT Academy – Instructor / supervisor, Animation, Illustration & Software
2015 – 2016
Impression content: I accompanied Young people with Autism and made tutorials. Instructions were in english often about the Blender3D, Photoshop, DragonFrame and AfterEffects programs.
See at unitacademie.nl
5. Studiocrossxml – Animator
Impression content: All Animation content made for the app of the Mediacollege Amsterdam (year 2014)
6. Boston Trader – Seller of clothing
2008 – 2009
Impression content: The sale of clothing and advertising for a branch of the Boston Trader outlet.
7. Vstep (Rotterdam) – 3d modeller
2007 – 2008
Impression content: 3d Modeling, Environment visualization for Ship Simulator 2008 with an international team.
8. TPG (The Hague) – Postman
2004 – 2005
Impression content: Bring the mail around on Saturdays
9. Beach pavilion ‘de Kwartel’ – Runner
2003 – 2004
Impression content: Waiter at a beach house.
On scale from 1 to 10
Dutch – 9
English – 8